at Guild House Residential Home
What are we looking for?
We are keen to recruit a Chef to join our friendly Catering Team, who shares our values of dignity, respect, has good communication, is compassionate and hardworking. The ideal applicant would have experience in a catering environment and would have at least a Level 2 in Food Safety.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, in order to ensure that safety of Trust resident’s and staff, the applicant would need to work exclusively at Guild House and not be employed or work at another establishment.
- The starting rate of pay for the above post is £9.74 per hour
- Shifts: early, afternoons and weekends.
- On average 2 shifts per week would be available.
Who are we?
We are Gloucester Charities Trust (GCT) a multiple award-winning care provider and employer, who offer a range of services (our Circle of Care) from specialist Dementia day services to Sheltered Housing, Residential care & Nursing care for older people in Gloucester.
Guild House is one of our beautiful care homes on the outskirts of Gloucester which specialises in supporting older people living with or without dementia, to live full and independent lives where possible, with the support of a well-trained team of staff.
Why work for GCT?
We are an employer who takes the wellbeing of our staff very seriously & pride ourselves on providing a supportive working environment for members of the team. We also offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Full training programme & development opportunities
- Contributory Pension Scheme – NEST
- Birthday bonus
- Perkbox and save as you earn scheme
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Long service awards
- Staff Wellbeing initiatives
- A Staff Champion who can offer support and advice on any employment related issues.
There is no closing date for this post. Interviews will be agreed with applicants
To be part of our winning team, please contact email@example.com or give us a call on 01452 500429 for an application form.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.